Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Soul My God






Psalm 42:1
[ BOOK II Psalms 42–72 ] [ Psalm 42 ] For the director of music. A maskil of the Sons of Korah. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.
Psalm 42:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 42:2
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
Psalm 42:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 42:4
These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.
Psalm 42:3-5 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 42:5
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 42:11
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:10-11 (in Context) Psalm 42 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 43:5
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 43:4-5 (in Context) Psalm 43 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:1
[ Psalm 62 ] For the director of music. For Jeduthun. A psalm of David. Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
Psalm 62:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:5
Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Psalm 62:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 84:2
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Psalm 84:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 84 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 104:1
Praise the LORD, my soul. LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
Psalm 104:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 104 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
More results from New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment